As a traveler, using credit cards are your ticket to upgrades, free flights, accommodation and much more. Get informed so you can select the card appropriate for your spending habits and investment preferences. Here are the best credit cards for travelers like yourself. On a side note, we are not affiliated with these companies and have gathered this information for your knowledge only.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- If you spend $4,000 within 3 months of opening an account, you will receive 50,000 bonus points toward your next trip.
- Through this deal, there is a $625 redemption option through Chase Ultimate Rewards program.
- Spending these rewards on airfare or hotel rental are viable options. A $500 cash redemption is also available for travel.
- Upon purchasing this card, there is no fee for the first year.
- Every following year, the annual fee is $95.
- Depending on your credit worthiness, the Purchase APR is anywhere between 16.24% and 23.24%.
Bank Americard Travel Rewards Credit Card
- If you charge $1,000 in purchases within three months, you can redeem 20,000 online bonus points.
- A $200 statement credit for travel is available.
- For every dollar you spend, you receive 1.5 points, which are redeemable for an unlimited amount of time.
- There is no expiration. There are no blackout dates. There are absolutely no restrictions.
- For the first year, there is a 0% APR.
- After a year passes, the Purchase APR is between 15.24% and 23.24%.
Best credit card #3 – CapitalOne Venture Rewards Credit Card
- If you charge $3,000 within three months of ownership, you receive 40,000 redeemable points toward travel.
- For every 100 miles traveled, you receive $1 in travel rewards.
- There is a $0 introductory fee and $59 for every successive year.
- For every purchase on any day, you receive double the miles.
- To apply for this card successfully, it is required that you have excellent credit.
- The Purchase APR is between 13.24%-23.24%.
Gold Delta SkyMiles Card from American Express
- Charging $1,000 and a $50 statement credit from a Delta purchase within the first three months of ownership earns you 30,000 bonus miles.
- For every dollar spent on a Delta purchase, you earn 2 miles.
- After a $0 introduction fee, there is an annual fee of $95.
- The Purchase APR is between 15.49%-19.49%.
Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard
- If you spend $3,000 within three months of ownership, you receive 50,000 bonus miles, which is enough to purchase a $500 statement credit.
- Each purchase earns double miles, which are redeemable at any airline or hotel.
- After one year, the annual fee is $89 dollars.
- The purchase APR is between 16.24% and 23.24%.
Each card benefits you in any given situation and it’s important to review the terms and conditions for each card. Naturally, restrictions may apply.